Tear down and rebuild
This is when instead of moving, your current home is demolished and a new one is built in its place. While this may sound strange and costly, it is often a rewarding and more satisfying experience.
Not only that, but quite often tearing down and rebuilding can be cheaper than finding and buying a new home.
Knockdown/rebuild projects are becoming an increasingly popular, cost-effective and time-efficient option within the inner suburbs and cites.
Home renovations, additions and alterations can also be extremely costly per sqft with many horror stories of budget blowouts, disruptions and unforeseen construction problems.
Custom designing and building a new home can offer exceptional value and provide a host of benefits.
- You don’t have to compromise on purchasing an established home.
- You get to remain in the area you love, close to family, schools, shops, etc.
- You avoid the kids having to change schools.
- You are free to design the exact home to suit you and your lifestyle.
- Your new home is likely to be a lot more energy efficient, which will save you money on your energy bills.
Our design process is all about providing you with total peace of mind. We can guide you through the process, from the demolition of your old house to obtaining all the necessary permits, paperwork and approvals.